I am currently accepting requests for guest and collaborative posts.
- Bloggers and authors whom I know personally and/or have worked with before will receive priority, especially if there are scheduling conflicts or I am busy.
- I prefer to communicate expectations (including timelines and other considerations) before we begin. Generally I would like to have the post written and shared two weeks before the scheduled posting date, but this is flexible.
- I am currently open to
- a guest post written by you, published on my blog
- a guest post written by me, published on your blog / website
- a co-written post to go on either of our blogs, or a two-part post (or pair of posts) where we will each publish one
- 100 word rants that you can submit on any topic, which will be collected and periodically posted in batches on my blog
- other options on a case-by-case basis — send me the details!
You can email me (email@example.com) with the type of post(s) you’re interested in, when you would like to work on and publish the post(s), any topic ideas you have in mind, and any other considerations or details I should be aware of.
I look forward to working with you!
Last updated December 30, 2019