I’m starting to think I was too optimistic about how this year would shape up. Not that March was particularly awful … but neither was it particularly great. Honestly though? I’ve decided that is good enough.
Reading Challenges Check-In
Goodreads Reading Challenge
- Read this month: 23
- Current total: 67 / 150
- Read this month: 9
- Current total: 33 / 52
- Read this month: 8
- Current total: 29 / 50
- Read this month: 1
- Current total: 8 / 12
State of the ARC
State of the ARC is a monthly meme created by Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books.
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston | Netgalley
- None! 🎉
Read This Month
Clicking on the titles below will take you to the book’s Goodreads page.
[ARC] indicates an advance review copy; [RC] indicates a post-release review copy.
5 Star Reads
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller
4.5 Star Reads
4 Star Reads
- Steal Like an Artist by Austin Kleon
- Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
- The Burning God by R.F. Kuang
- When You Ask Me Where I’m Going by Jasmin Kaur
- The Mirror Season by Anna-Marie McLemore
23 read + 18 DNF
3.11 average rating
- What are the best/worst books you read this month?
- Which books, if any, are you hoping/planning to read next month?
- Did you participate in any reading challenges and/or readathons this month? Are you signed up for any next month?