Not a huge improvement on January, truth be told … but there are still 10 months in the year? And March has spring break, that’s a definite perk
even if I can’t really go anywhere or do anything special and I am definitely counting down the days.
Reading Challenges Check-In
Goodreads Reading Challenge
- Read this month: 20
- Current total: 44 / 150
- Read this month: 9
- Current total: 24 / 52
- Read this month: 6
- Current total: 21 / 50
- Read this month: 4
- Current total: 7 / 12
State of the ARC
State of the ARC is a monthly meme created by Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books.
- The Sword in the Street by C.M. Caplan
Read This Month
Clicking on the titles below will take you to the book’s Goodreads page.
[ARC] indicates an advance review copy; [RC] indicates a post-release review copy.
5 Star Reads
- Let’s Make Ramen! by Hugh Amano & Sarah Becan
4.5 Star Reads
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston [reread]
- When We Were Infinite by Kelly Loy Gilbert [ARC]
4 Star Reads
- Black Boy Out of Time by Hari Ziyad
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika Moulite & Maritza Moulite
- Eric by Terry Pratchett
20 read + 4 DNF
3.33 average rating
This post is backdated.
- What are the best/worst books you read this month?
- Which books, if any, are you hoping/planning to read next month?
- Did you participate in any reading challenges and/or readathons this month? Are you signed up for any next month?