AAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS IT THE START OF A NEW SEMESTER ALREADY.
This Month’s Goals
Reading & Blogging
- Read 10 books (or half of total read count) for #StartOnYourShelfathon.
- Yet again: 10 books yes, half no. Maybe I should just revise my goal to the former since it’s clearly much more attainable?
- Read 3 books by/about Asian folx for #YARC2020. ✓
- Well, technically yes if you include manga. Though I don’t usually count manga toward reading challenges besides the Goodreads one.
- Read 4 books by/about Black folx for #TarotBLMBingo.
- I’ve read 3 and hope to finish another by the end of the month!
- Catch up on ARC reviews (14). 🗙
- Continue researching and preparing applications for post-graduation. ✓
- Create CV/master resume. 🗙
- Update pediatric club website with collected resources. 🗙
- Got a little busy getting the new club officers all oriented and ready to go. So forgivable, if I say so myself.
- Finish decluttering and reorganizing my room. ✓
- As close as it gets to done, anyway.
- Stretch daily (or at least 5x per week). 🗙
- Work out at least 3x per week, for 15-30 min at a time. 🗙
- I’m still trying to figure out where exercise best fits into my routine, but I think once I get that down it should be easier to stick to.
- Journal at least 4x per week. ✓
This Month’s Media
Posts I Wrote
- August in Preview
- Setting Up My Fourth Bullet Journal
- Tarot Black Lives Matter Book Bingo (TBR)
- My Blog Name in Books
- [Blog Tour | Review] Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- [Recs] Novellas & Short Novels
- Behind the Blogger Tag
- Coffee Readathon (Potential) TBR
Things I Watched
- Love, Victor Season 1 Episode 1
- Seems like a great show, but Michael Cimino [Victor] looks and behaves so much like an ex-best friend of mine that it actually hurt. I had to stop watching.
- Umbrella Academy Season 2
- I’m not crying over [redacted], YOU’RE crying over [redacted].
- Kuroshitsuji [Black Butler] Season 1 – rewatch
- Somehow this is so much darker than I remember? What the heck was going on with you, middle school me.
- Shokugeki no Soma [Food Wars!] Season 2 – Season 5 (current)
- Currently considering reading the manga because I hadn’t realized the anime wasn’t finished yet and I hate cliffhangers.
This Month’s Highlights
- My friends and I have scheduled our annual-ish back-to-school party / game night for this weekend. Normally this would be preceded by a tour of everyone’s dorms (or rooms; this year we were supposed to all be in the same building just like freshman year
and it was gonna be so much fun), but … well.
- So. many. club. meetings. With the semester fast approaching, executive board officers have had to get our butts into gear; I’ve had to go from basically no social interaction to virtual conferences practically every other day, and frequently checking and replying to messages / emails.
- The muse has returned and I’ve recently found myself re-inspired to create, whether that’s original fiction, fanfic, poetry, or photography.
Just in time for me to use these hobbies to procrastinate schoolwork.
- What goals/plans did you achieve this past month?
- Are there any that you didn’t quite reach? Will you be trying again next month, or moving on to other pursuits?