Keeping this intro brief because it’s not about me or performative allyship or any of that; it’s about how white and non-Black POC folx can support the movement built by Black activists.
Obviously this won’t be a comprehensive list, but hopefully some of these resources will be helpful.
- Anti-racism resources for white people
- 6 Ways Asian Americans Can Tackle Anti-Black Racism in Their Families
- National Museum of African American History and Culture – “Talking About Race” web portal
- Master List of Black Revolutionary Readings
- Anti-Racist Reading List from @victoriaalxndr
- Queer Kidlit/YA books by Black authors from @kacencallender
- Black & Asian-American Feminist Solidarities Reading List
- Black Lives Matter (Carrd)
- stream to donate
- check the comments on these videos for specifics on how to make sure your watch isn’t invalidated by YouTube!
- support Black Booktubers
- support Black-owned independent bookstores