Finals mood: ThisIsFine.gif
Post finals mood: DobbyIsAFreeBitch.gif
This Month’s Goals
Reading & Blogging
- Read 10 books (or half of total read count) for #StartOnYourShelfathon. ✓
- Read 8 books by/about Asian people for #YARC2020 and Asian Readathon (and, of course, for Asian Heritage Month). ✓
- Bloghop at least once but preferably 2-3 times per week. 🗙
- Catch up on ARC reviews (11). 🗙
- Submit thesis/capstone proposals. ✓
Research post-graduation opportunities.
- Update LinkedIn and master resume.
- In progress.
- Journal daily — or at least 5 times per week. 🗙
- Work out a daily/weekly routine balancing productivity and self-care. ✓
- Actually follow said routine. 🗙
- Spring clean (declutter + reorganize) my childhood bedroom. 🗙
This Month’s Media
Posts I Wrote
- May Preview
- Asian Readathon + Books and Tea Readathon TBRs
- [Quote Postcards] The Mermaid, the Witch, and the Sea by Maggie Tokuda-Hall
- Literary Quotes Tag
- Getting Back Into Blogging Routines
- [Review] Hybrid Chronicles trilogy by Kat Zhang
- Perfect Book Tag
Things I Watched
- P.S. I Still Love You – fairly cute but not that deep tbqh
- The Half of It – actually as good as everyone says 😭
- Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale – truly an “I was scrolling through Hulu and bored” moment, but it was nice and nostalgic since I haven’t watched SAO since, like, middle school
This Month’s Highlights
- Final exams; the semester finally over and done 🎉
- Book Con — I’d planned to check it out, but my sleep schedule is such a disaster that I pretty much slept through all the events 😅
This post is backdated.
- What goals/plans did you achieve this past month?
- Are there any that you didn’t quite reach? Will you be trying again next month, or moving on to other pursuits?
- Of the many awesome posts I couldn’t include in this roundup, are there any that I should make sure to hop to?